Monday, June 04, 2007

Cheeni Kum

I like sweet which is really sweet. I never thought I can like a sweet which is less sweet.
But I liked Cheeni Kum. I like Tabu she is a fantastic actress. Not to mention AB is always best.How sweet "sexy" was. How could they say "cheeni kum" :-).

I liked everything in the movie. Starting from AB name "ghas poos" to AB mother saying I don't have to eat my medicine as I don't have to cook for you.
One of the scenes I liked most is AB mother telling Tabu there was a women in AB life for 6 months. How well mother can know her kids without kids telling her. Is n't it so real.

I like original kannada song " joteyali jote joteyali" and I like "janedona jane janedona" too.

Very good dialogues. Debut movie of a director/writer should be the one to watch I guess. They will be fresh and different.
I liked "cheeni kum" not because it a sweet with less sugar but its like "Haldiram's chatpata".

1 comment:

Shrilatha Puthi said...

yes, that song was good.. best thing was they weren't lip syncing the song..

i also liked the scene where Tabu says 'dekhna tha aage kuch karne ki stamina hai ki nahi' :) see how the director has made that scene light where it cud've bben little romantic n mushy..

btw, thank me for recommending the movie :)