Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hamesha such bolna !

Wait wait I am not preaching you anything here. This is a one of the Hindi chapters for 7th std Govt School in karnataka.One weekend I decided to join my friend who visits a govt school in "chalghatta" near Air-port road.
She takes Hindi for 7th Std school. Since I was new to that school I thought I will sit in my friends class and help her in controlling the kids. Chapter for that Day was "Hamesha Such Bolna". She started teaching. This was a story taken from MahaBharat. So Dritarashtra was one of the name in book. Almost all found it difficult to pronounce his name. Few said, dushta rashtra, dushta raj.After some I asked one guy to write on board "Dritarashtra" in Hindi, with very small mistake he wrote on board.
Make sure students were listening what we were saying my friend started asking question.
Question she asked was "Who is Pandu". Even though all knew the answer, no one wanted to attempt pronouncing "Dritarashtra".But incident made write this is a guy said "Pandu is brother of" and showed his finger towards the board :-)
We both couldn't stop laughing at his answer.Is it his laziness or his intelligence to properly make use of available things !!!

1 comment:

Shrilatha Puthi said...

that is very smart! new generation kids are indeed very intelligent.