Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Where I want to go?

I want to go around the world. To make this dream a reality it takes lot of money and time.
Decided to take first step to make dream a reality and started exploring Karnataka.
Here are few places I want to go trekking.
Kumar Parvata

Sakaleshpura railway track
Kodchadri
BR hills
Skandagiri( Moon light trek)
Brahmagiri


Dream trek as of now(India/Nepal) is "Manasa Sarovara". Some time back it was "Kodchadri". Person behind my change in places is Shrilatha. I get to see her trek photos and dream destination keeps changing.

This weekend I have registered to Brahmagiri Trek.

Will share my experience once I am back.

1 comment:

Jagali bhaagavata said...

Nice one. There is a list of places in my blog (May 2006). Check it out. U may b intrested.