Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rain

Its raining in Bangalore. Rain in Bangalore is as un-predictable as a output of Rainy day test scenario in software :-)I love rain. Do not know the reason behind the love for rain May be because

1. I am from Malnad

2. I love fresh clean green leaves on tree

3. I love the aroma of the mud after first few drops of rain

4. Sound makes me feel relaxed

5. I used to get holiday during my school days because of heavy rain( may be I still have a hope holiday declared for my company because of rain and no need to compensate on Saturday :-) )

or because of some beautiful quotes like below?

1. Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear?

2.I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying

3.Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain
Whatever is the reason I simply love rain

No comments: