Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Not a Penny Less Not a Penny More

This is by Jeffry Archer. This is Author's first book. This is first book I was reading of this Author too. I brought this book as I liked the Title. I was not disappointed after reading also.

Its about what it took to become Metcalfe, How he cheated Professor Stephen , Dr Robin, Art Dealer Jean-Pierre and James I mean Lord James J . How these four come up with plan to get their money from Metcalfe.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book. But I liked the plans these four men come up to thwart Metcalfe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Shrinidhi Hande said...

Even I liked this post-Gives a detailed idea how some people manipulate stock market.

Nidhi