Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Table Tennis

I got introduced to this game when I joined Degree course at Sagar before joining to Engineering course.Since I was sure to get into engineering course, didn't take the Degree course seriously.

After college hours Spent some time completing the assignments given, and more time on learning to play TT.Once I joined Engineering I couldn't play.

Again this year I started playing TT once in blue moon. This month our team is organizing some games (Fun at work). TT is one of them. So from past few days we practiced TT. Yesterday we (it was doubles) had match. We lost. But I am happy that we lost by 20-21 and 19-21. Yes, Yes it was best of three games.We were almost winning, but there is difference between almost winning and winning. Next time want to play and try to make this almost win to win :-)

3 comments:

Ravi Kumar said...

Hi Smitha,
I bumped into your blog through your friend Smitha's blog.
This is to request you to be a part of a fun chain on blogs thats going to catch up in a big way I am sure. You are the third person to be a part of this phenomenon. You would love it as it grows. Read:My FMORT

Thanks,
ravi

Ravi Kumar said...

Thanks Smitha for dropping by my blog and expressing your opinions. I very well respect your opinion about Sushmita.

Thanks again :)
-ravi

Samba said...

It's a beautiful game of skill. I've been using it as a self improvement exercise.